Monday, December 11, 2017

Magic Pen: next level bully

Let me know if you enjoy this idea, I certainly do!
-TG-Fantasybender
"Change me back, Paul! I've done all you've asked. I've cleaned your fucking room, I've acted as my mom, for fuck's sake I've even kissed you! This has been going on long enough... Please."
Paul laughed, seeing Nick pleading for mercy in his teacher's body, just made him more aroused about the situation. A few days before Paul had found a magic pen. Anything he'd write down would become reality, he was practically a god now!
At first his plan had been to embarras Nick by changing him into his mother's body, who was his biology teacher, and making him do stupid tasks.
He had planned to change him back after a few days, but he noticed he was getting harder and harder just from the sight of that hot milf... Let alone the idea that he could do with "her" whatever he wanted. He wrote down: Nick's clothes will dissapear.

Nick shivered,"Paul? Please... I've got a life of my own, you know. This is so fucked up."
Paul got angry, "Fucked up, fucked up? I'll show you the definition of fucked up, bitch! I'm not ready with you! You know what? I think I'm going to write you out of everyone's memories, except for mine. That way no-one will miss you and I can keep you all for myself!"
Nick tried to run towards Paul, but his mom's body wasn't fast enough.
Paul quickly wrote: Nick will not be able to move until after I've finished writing my next command.
Nick froze instantly.
Paul smiled, he was at the point of no return.
No-one except for me and him will remember Nick as he used to be. His new name is Danielle (Nick's mother's name) and she will be my girlfriend. Everyone will think this is normal and nobody will think it strange when I fuck her in public. Danielle remembers who she used to be, but is obsessed with fucking me. She will call me master.
When Paul looked up from his notebook he saw Nick/Danielle still in front of him, but now smiling. "Well master, where do you want me?"
Paul smiled, let's start here and then for round to, I'll take you to my biology class.



1 comment: