Monday, October 23, 2017

The Mad Janitor (Interactive)

As you were walking through the corridors of your school, you suddenly got hit on the head by someone and you were dragged away. When you wake up you see the Janitor sitting in front of you, with a wide grin on his face. "What is this, what are you going to do to me!" You shout. He laughs, "funny that you sould ask, I'm going to use you for my own purposes. Nothing personal, I just needed someone with a weak mind, so it's easier to control it. I saw your grades and I'm convinced that you're the right person for this. I would say sorry, but I actually don't care... Just touch the object on the desk in front of you and you'll be free." You don't really grap that... He just said he didn't care and now he offers you your freedom? Well, better take it then before he changes his mind! You see the object in front of you an you touch it. A shock of electricity goes through your spine and you black out... What object was in front of you? 5choices, choose wisely ;)






Option 4: The Iphone

Option 5: The flute



Good luck! Always nice to get some comments, certainly on interactives. So feel free to do that! :) 

Tg-Fantasybender

5 comments:

  1. I know the captions are not really captions like I'm used to make... But there is a problem with my "caption-program" so yeah... :/ I hope you guys don't mind and still like it? Maybe some even like it better? Please comment on this, I'd like to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interactive cap good to see you back, hope to see more posts soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete