Monday, October 23, 2017

Remote control (interactive)

 Hi everyone! I am really sorry for not posting in such a long time! But I al really Busy with theater and we are having a play, so there's really not much time left... But from now on I'll try to do AT LEAST one cap in 2 days, but I'll try to do more.
This is a New interactive, it's a bit different, I don't know or it's good but I got the idea so I wanted to try. I'm sorry if you don't know all the series, other caps will come, this was just an experiment. (It was actually harder then I thought...)

Story: You needed a New remote for your TV, but when you went to the shop you saw that all the good shops were closed. But when you look around you see one shop you never saw before, and trough the window of the shop you notice a remote standing there for sale. You walk in the shop and ask the old man for the prize of the remote, but seems it's for free. Because it was already waiting there for you, or something like that. You are a little freaked out By the old man so you take the remote and run back to your home. When you are home, you decided to test the New remote and to put on the TV, wich number on the remote do you choose?:









Number 1:








Number 2:


Number 3:


Number 4:



Number 5:









Number 6:








4 comments:

  1. Fun interactive, but the resolutions on the pictures are so small we can't read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and an other think fix your english man it hurts my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to do something about the pictures and sorry for my English, I'm from Belgium and the only place I use English is here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondeful. Just found your blog and I like interactive stuff ;) Well done!

    ReplyDelete