Monday, October 23, 2017

Merlin's shop: The soappearls

Hi guys!
Finally! A new post and even better, it's a new interactive! 
I hope you guys like it, I've really put some effort in it, like I already said, I really don't have that much time but I do enjoy it and I will definitely keep making caps again. I can't promise anything, but I'll do my very best to make time for a caption here or there. I hope you appreciate that....
Comments are always welcome!

As you're walking trough the mall. (Like you always do when you've had a bad day, it helps you to relax.) you come across a little shop with some strange mystical signs on the door. A little man with a long beard and a weird hat is sitting on a chair at the side of the door. "Can I help you?" :He asks. 
Not really in the mood for any social contact you answer."No, not interested in your crappy shop. Leave me alone." 
On the man's face appears a grin, "offcourse I'll leave you be. But take this, as ... Compensation for disturbing your thoughts." The old man gives you a little bag with 8 soappearls, to trow in your bath. You don't know why, but you're not even able to resist the offer, without any control of your own body, you take the pearls and walk home immediatly. When you're home, (still not under control) you walk to your bathroom, get out of your clothes, fill the bath with hot water and throw one of the pearls in the hot water. When that's finished you get into the bath. You finally feel like your regaining control over your own body. But then, you black out in the hot steam of your bath. 

Wich of the 8 pearls did you trow in the bath? Pink, darkgreen, red, purple, blue, yellow, lightgreen and the other pink ( sorry, I'm tired...  ;) ) 


















The pink pearl:



The darkgreen pearl:





The red pearl:





The purple pearl:





The blue pearl:





The yellow pearl:





The lightgreen pearl:






The otherpink pearl ( sorry, I'm tired...;) ) :


Let me know in the comments which one is your favorite!






















6 comments:

  1. please do more where they get sent to another time period :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely trie to make more of that genre, but it's not that easy to find good pictures... And I don't like using pictures where I'm not completely happy with so... But I'll try! :) if someone has requests, you can always leave them in the comments and I'll try to do my best to make it happen!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you're back. I look forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed it, a suggestion I have for you would be to make the first post picture something that doesn't have any of the choices in them, that way we wouldn't see what the first choice is, interesting outcomes, got red

    ReplyDelete