Monday, October 23, 2017

Merlin's shop, where everyone gets what he deserves #1



Greetings young fellows,
I am Merlin, offcourse you know me.
In my long life I've always used my powers for the well-being of menkind. But after all those years of hard work, I've realized that it's in a man's being to do bad things, to be unthankfull, mean, ...
While women are pure and resemble the power of good. So I've decided to make a kid of magic shop, good people can just come over and buy stuff they really like, but the bad people... They will be punished, so they will never do something bad again!
I've spoken, and remember, in Merlin's shop everyone gets what he deserves!


You're having a big quarrel again with your mom."I don't want to go to that stupid family party! I don't like my family!", you scream to her. But you have a point, you really don't like your family your one niece is arrogant, one's a fat slut and the other one is a baby. Your aunts are always mean to you, and your grandma thinks she's in her twenties."Please honey, do it for me, and for your sister...", she tries to convince you. "Well!", you shout angry, "maybe I don't like you either! I hate you all!" Shocked you let her there and you walk out of the house, to the mall. Normally your friends would be there to, so it would still be a fun evening. Maybe you've been too hard on your mother, you don't really hate her... It was just... Well yeah, she knows, so... At the moment you arrive at the mall, you see a little shop you've never seen before, out of curiosity you get inside to look around. At te paying desk you see an old man with an long, white beard. Strange enough you see, between all of that other junk, a family picture in an old, golden frame. When you pick it up, you notice, to your suprise, that it's actually your family. You see all members of the family, your nieces, your aunts, ... But on the place were you used to be, is a little spot of bright, white light covering your face on the picture. All curious you touch the little spot, but on the moment you do, the spot grows and grows until there's a Bright light everywhere and you black out.

Choose a number from 1-8




Number 1:





Number 2:





Number 3:





Number 4:






Number 5:






Number 6:






Number 7:






Number 8:





This was it, hope you liked it! :) if you guys think it's a good idea, I will do more interactives (and maybe not-interactives) within this concept. 














































3 comments:

  1. You should do another interactive great shift cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will choose number 8 - I cannot wait to be her asap .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete