Sunday, December 9, 2018

Permanent Joyride

Hi everyone!
It's been a long time again, sorry for that.
I finally got to writing Shadow Wolf's request from a few months ago!
I hope you enjoy it :) 
You'll hear from me soon, some more captions are on the way.

TG-Fantasybender



This was me, in Sasha's body, my best friend Jordan's mom, sleeping like a rose... Only 5 minutes later, after waking up, I would find out a shocking truth. Something that I didn't count on, something I didn't want.

Since puberty I've been obsessed by 2 things mainly: First, Sasha, the hottest mom, correction, the hottest woman I've ever met. Second, the wish to experience sex as a woman.
It may sound strange, but it's the truth. These 2 things wind me up like nothing else and when I came across this strange ad for an ancient body possession spell, I couldn't resist the urge of trying it out.

I didn't expect much at first... But my scepticism soon proved to be misplaced! As soon as I finished reading the spell I blacked out. When I opened my eyes again, I was in Sasha's body! The first thing I saw where her big, full breasts sticking out of the short dress she was wearing.
It sure didn't take me long to lose that dress! The spell only worked until after midnight, then I would wake up in my own body again. I had no time to lose!

Luckily Shaun, Sasha's husband and Jordan's dad, was home. I would have hated having to ruin her marriage by having sleeping with someone else...
I quickly seducted him, he seemed horny enough, and before I knew it I was having the best sex you could possibly imagine. Sex is so different as a woman, let me tell you! It was amazing... I fucked him completely dry, I jus wanted to keep going. After I lost count, I was so tired I fell asleep after our last fuck. I was so happy, I had been able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I saw my sexual dream of a woman naked and I experienced sex as I woman.
This was the best sleep of my life.

In a few minutes I'll wake up... I will discover that I'm not in my own body again, I will discover that I could never return to my old life and ... I will discover that there's only 1 possible reason for the malfunction in the spell, pregnancy...

This will be my new life. A life as a hot, middle-aged woman, a mom, a wife, a pregnant woman ...
Not exactly what I was expecting, let me tell you.

1 comment:

  1. *applause* thank you so much. I love it! Truthfully being as how that session made me happy i would probably b ok with being stuck as Sasha

    ReplyDelete